World Hindu Foundation of America has negotiated with a Van service company for delegate transport from and to O’Hare Airport Chicago (ORD) at minimal cost:
Cost of one way from Airport to Hotel $20.00 per person (with 2 bags)
Cost of one way to Airport from Hotel $20.00 per person (with 2 bags)
Above charges are payable only at http://whc2018.worldhinducongress.org/airport-transfer-request/. Please also note:
- Transportation is being provided to/from following 3 hotels only, at the same charge:
Hotel Westin Lombard, 70 Yorktown Shopping Center, Lombard, IL 60148
Hotel Embassy Suite by Hilton : 707 East Butterfield Rd, Lombard, IL 60148
Hotel Hyatt Place Chicago : 2340 Fountain Square Dr, Lombard, IL 60148
- Pick-up/Drop-off dates are for Sep 6th to 9th only.
- Any other option of transportation will be the responsibility of the delegate.
- All early and late arrival/departures please make your own arrangements
- Please book your transportation now by paying at http://whc2018.worldhinducongress.org/airport-transfer-request/. We will not have any provision for collecting the charges in cash/credit card at the airport.
We will have WHC Volunteers at the O’Hare International Airport (ORD) from Sep 6th Afternoon onwards till Sep 9th Afternoon at Terminal 5 – International Arrivals. At present, we only have plans for ORD Airport. If someone is arriving earlier or leaving later than these days, they will have to inform us in advance and plan for their stay and transport needs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-777-1473 Ext. 102 if you have any questions related to transport.