Hindu Culture and Lifestyle Studies – A Book Series
Vaishali Shah, Shrivedant Foundation, Kenya
Problem and opportunity
- The young generation is losing contact with their cultural heritage
- Not able to reap the benefits of Indian ethos and principles which has kept us ahead of others in any country we have gone and worked so far
- The youngsters born outside India needs more attention and a lot of knowledge sharing about India which they don’t get it otherwise
Solution and methodology
- Introducing a pragmatic, easy to understand course study to inculcate Indian culture into young generation along with their parents.
- Based on four pillars of our society and customs, namely Living Vedic Traditions, Inside India, Ancient Indian Sciences, Hindu Scriptures.
- Classroom studies as well as various in-class and outside practical instructions
- Direct approach through self-development
How we are different from others
- First time ever a course material is introduced for the global audience
- Available all across the world through various websites
- Video content of the material is available
- Unique teacher’s manual is available for everyone
- Anyone anywhere can study and practice what is being taught in the books
Results, achievement so far
- 2000 students have studies the material so far
- Presence in India, UK, Kenya, Singapore, Middle East
- Recognized as a certified course by the Deccan College, Pune
- The parents have acknowledged the change in the behavior of the kids and also improvement in the results in the schools
About the presenter…
Vaishali Shah is a spiritual educator, researcher and blogger. She promotes Interfaith dialogue, plant-based diet through Kenya Vegetarian Club, writes regularly on blogs/ magazines, presented TV and radio Interviews, live talk shows on topics like vegetarian diet, Hindu culture and healthy living. She also has written a book, The Veg Safari, which explores the benefits of plant-based diet.