Bhau Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership, Pune
Narendra Kale, Co-founder
The vision was to build an institute by providing platform and atmosphere, where innovation will foster, entrepreneurship will prosper, and leadership will flower. Created an eco-system under one roof – where the youth can bring ideas, find mentors, find complimentary teams, have excellent infrastructure, incubated under the watchful eyes of entrepreneurs and get launched as real viable companies. Bhau Institute was set up as a world-class institution with a 22,000 square foot building, allowing students and faculty access to state-of-the-art technology, and innovation and incubation centers. Set up within COEP, one of the most renowned engineering colleges in Asia. There are educational courses, innovation and incubation facilities and access to laboratories as well as eco-system partners like universities, NGOs, industries, and expert advisors. Unique features:
- For budding entrepreneurs by successful entrepreneurs
- Set up in COEP- with access to faculty, research and world-class labs and global partnerships.
- Pune- Hub for entrepreneurial minds with universities, labs, students, industry and thought leaders.
- Governance- Global thought leaders and successful entrepreneurs like – Mr. Atul Kirloskar, Mr. Pawar, Dr. Kelkar and Dr. Mashelkar, Dr. Jakatdar . Mt. Talele and the co-founders- Narendra Kale, Sanjay Inamdar, and Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe.
- Global tie-ups for excellence in innovation and entrepreneurship.
The institute has already impacted over fifty thousand participants and fifty startups since it began and is actively engaging innovative startups in Cybersecurity, IOT, Health technology and grassroots innovations space. This model has the potential to change India forever and for better through young entrepreneurs
About the presenter…
Narender Kale is a highly respected entrepreneur with keen eye for opportunities in “niche areas” for internationally applicable solutions. He has founded several software product and services companies from scratch with minimum capital and built them into multinational multimillion dollar operations. His company has 120+ airlines as its customers worldwide. He has won several accolades and awards for pioneering software solutions for the Airlines and logistics industry. Narender is actively involved in educational programs in India and is a co-founder of Bhau Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and leadership. Narender hold an M. Tech degree from IIT Kanpur, and AMP from Harvard Business school